- Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada (AAFC) (Federal Ministry)
- Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs (OMAFRA) (Provincial Ministry)
Agricorp connects producers with available government programs.
- Farm Property Class Tax Rebate Program
Eligible farm properties can apply to receive a rebate on municipal residential tax rates.
AgriStability provides support when you experience a large margin decline.
- Members of Provincial Parliament
- Members of Parliament
Taxation and Exemptions
- HST Memoranda Series
- HST Return
- Refund for gasoline used in farm equipment
- Information on farming income (Canada Revenue Agency)
- Farm Property Tax Rate
Ministry of Transportation
- Programs and Services for Ontario Farmers
- The Farming and Food Production Protection Act (FFPPA) and Nuisance Complaints
- The Tile Loan Program
- Identifying and Managing Stress: A Business Owner’s Guide
- Deadstock Disposal Options
Environmental Farm Plan
Farmers in Crisis
- The Farm Line is a confidential telephone emotional support line and referral service provided to farmers and farm families in the province of Ontario.
If you are in crisis:
Call 1-888-451-2903 (Mon to Fri – 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.)
- Farm Debt Mediation Service offers financial counselling and mediation services to farmers who are having difficulties meeting their financial obligations. It is a free, voluntary and confidential service. Read more.
- The Do More Agriculture Foundation works to raise awareness about mental health issues for Canadian producers. They also provide information and resources here.